MF "Red" Allen Scholarship
Criteria of Qualification of Student Applicants
1. The student applicants shall be the sons or daughters of active, retired, or deceased members.
2. The student applicant shall agree that the use of the funds shall be predicated on his or her enrollment of the continuance of education in a recognized and/or accredited school such as a college, university, trade school, business college, or a program deemed acceptable by the Educational Committee. The approved funds should be used for such purposes as tuition, fees, books, and student school supplies; rather than for room, board, clothes, and living expenses, unless otherwise determined by the committee.
3. The applicant should possess qualities of good character and integrity.
4. A record of evidence of satisfactory school grades, ability, ambition, and continuance of education shall be submitted.
5. The funds may be utilized by a student for continuation to succeeding year or years upon satisfactory academic progress, subject to review by the committee. The maximum number of years that funds may be granted to a student is four years. All students desiring continuation of funding must make application each year using the scholarship application.
Previous Scholarship Recipients
2021: Kayleigh Robinson and Ashley Skinner
2020: Chris Pruett and Stephen Lewis
2019: Molly Aughtry and Tyler Timms
2018: Colton Patterson
2017: Colton Patterson
2016: Macy Atkins
2015: Colton Patterson
2014: Tayler Helms
2012: Macy Atkins
2011: Hanna Bass
2010: Candice Barnes